Re: Recovery machine

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:21:29 +0800

True.
I was replying specifcaly to Brian's question :  > So if I need oracle 9, 10 and 11 on this box, do I have to pay for a separate license for each?

Licencing is not by version. If you have licenced by processor for a server, it doesn't matter which version you run. However, *support* is sensitive to the version that you use.

Hemant