Re: EM configure, question

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:50:05 +0100

If you are monitoring "generic alert log" then that *should *catch the ORA message (it might have to be ORA-02042, i.e one number shorter). I don't have a database control install setup to test against. My memory is that the generic alert test is a Perl RegExp and if you want to debug whether it is catching your errors remember the words of Jamie Zawinski Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular
> expressions." Now they have two problems.

:(

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield