Re: EM configure, question

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:15:13 +0100

ah yes the example, sorry. You'll need access to dbms_system. This one is from 11.2 and seems to throw an extra date line which I don't recall in earlier versions..

 begin
 sys.dbms_system.ksdwrt(2,to_char(sysdate, 'Dy Mon DD HH24:MI:SS YYYY') ||' ORA-020042 ORACLE-L EXCEPTION ENCOUNTERED, TRY SWITCHING OFF AND ON AGAIN');  END;
/

which results in the following entry in the alert.log

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA