Re: How to download Oracle Database 11gR2 Version 3 ?

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:33:10 -0600

While this is a 'full release', you can still only get it through the Oracle Support patch system.
The 'full release' part means you do not need to have 11.2.0.1 installed on your system first. But that does not stop you from needing to get the correct license and getting support contract for 10.2.0.2 or higher.

HTH
/Hans