RE: OT - Opinions on workload

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:22:15 -0500

I would probably argue for training one of the existing office members in the use of ARC and the GIS front-end and work with an Oracle dba on a short-term contract to setup the Oracle database objects & security.

Then, you could pay that dba consultant as an "on needed" basis to provide support etc and work with the ARC application developer on new modifications etc.

Just my $0.02

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.