Re: About Diagnostic Tools

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:27:12 +0200

It depends on what you mean by "graphic tool". If it's generating graphics, there is a service that does it from statspack reports: http://www.ondatafine.com/ondataperf.php

It is also worth mentioning an alternative to statspack , what Kyle Hailey and Marcin Przepiorowski have been developing

http://ashmasters.com/

If there is someone who loves graphical representation, it's Kyle ...

You can also query the perfstat tables, which is what I usually do, rather than running the Oracle report. I generate plain HTML bar charts through SQL from them, as well as reports that give me the worst SQL offenders.

HTH,

--
Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <http://www.roughsea.com>