Re: very high TNSPING values for SCAN listeners

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:43:33 +0100

For Grid Control periodic false "Agent Unreachable" alerts John Hallas has a good blog article on one possible cause
http://jhdba.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/grid-control-sends-false-alerts-with-agent-to-oms-communication-broken-message/

For the customer that kept waking our on call guys necessarily I changed the default value and updated the base table and all appears well.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA