Re: very high TNSPING values for SCAN listeners

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:38:20 -0300

Well, removing actimeo=0 from the ORACLE_HOME NFS mount didn't help.

I have a SR open with Oracle regarding a few other errors "Metric evaluation error start - Metric execution timed out in 600 seconds" and "Agent is Unreachable (REASON = Connection refused) but the host is reachable." that clear by themselves after a few minutes, so perhaps this is all related. From out last OWC apparently these are false alerts. I am waiting for their recommendation to apply any patch/psu.

this particular technical analys has not been very forthcomming with updates, at least they are not as frequent as other OEM analyst I've worked with.

cheers
Alan.-