Re: July CPU on 11.2.0.2

From: Li Li <litanli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 22:13:18 -0500

Thanks Suse, Thomas, Robert and Guenadi for your reply! Adding oracle to the asmadmin group did fix the problem!

One more question: Do you guys apply the CPU to the GI_HOME? It doesn't say that in Patch Set Update and Critical Patch Update July 2011 Availability Document [ID 1323616.1], but I think it should be applied to the GI_HOME as well since ASM instance runs on the GI_HOME. I tried to apply it in a test environment and it did apply successfully with 1 minor warning, it also skipped several patches. Can anyone confirm this? :)

Thanks and have a great weekend!
-Li
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Aug 20 2011 - 22:13:18 CDT