Re: code to load tracefile into CLOB?

From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:13:16 +0530

Hello jermy,
What norman_at_capgemini is saying there is point in it. Instead of sftp i would have written a shell and the concerned developer will get the trace file as an attachment.

Thanks and take care..subodh

On 19 Aug 2011 22:09, "Jeremy Schneider" <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com> wrote:

Here you go. I coded the whole thing up and published it... if anyone can't use current plugins on the market but they need to give developers access to 10046 trace data without server access, here's a simple block of code that will do the trick.

http://www.ardentperf.com/2011/08/19/developer-access-to-10046-trace-files/

-Jeremy

--
http://www.ardentperf.com