Grid Control hardware

From: Storey, Robert (DCSO) <"Storey,>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:55:48 -0500

Is anyone running 11G Grid Control using Windows 2008 (32bit) on a 64 bit machine?

When we bought our new box 7 months ago with the plan to install 10g grid control, I could find nothing that indicated you could not run the 32bit software on a 64 bit machine.

However, I'm now moving straight to 11g and there is an installation note that says the 32bit software must only be installed on a 32 bit machine.

Just curious if anyone runs the 32/64 setup. Opend a SR to confirm what appears to be a new change in the process.

Thanks