ADMINISTRIVIA: "Message exceeded allowed body size"

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:29:52 -0400

Hi all,

Just a reminder, when dealing with long threads, that have accumulated a lot of posts, please trim/clean up your post before sending.

It seems that this has been happening more recently lately, probably due to a few long running topics.

If you exceed the limit, your post gets moderated, and gets forwarded to me, till I decide what to do with it.

I generally just allow it, but, please beware of your message size before you send.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

-Mark

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Aug 16 2011 - 21:29:52 CDT

Original text of this message