Re: code to load tracefile into CLOB?

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

 You could create an external table from the trace file and give developers access to that. David Fitzjarrell From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com> To: Oracle-L_at_freelists.org Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:39 PM Subject: code to load tracefile into CLOB? Just wondering...  does anyone out there have a snippit of code that will load a 10046 trace file from bdump or udump into a LOB?  Just looking for a quick and dirty way to give some developers access to tracefiles (without requiring unix logins).  Didn't see any code samples with a quick google search, so I'm about to code it myself - just thought I'd ask first. -Jeremy -- http://www.ardentperf.com +1 312-725-9249 Jeremy Schneider Chicago -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l