RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Datapump export, incremential only?

From: Grabowy, Chris <chris.grabowy_at_lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:50:28 -0400

> I believe the DBA was trying to take advantage of that WHERE clause but was not able to make it work that way.

Trying to use the WHERE clause to also query DBA_TAB_MODIFICIATIONS to retrieve a list of tables that have been updated recently. Simulating an incremental datapump export.

You where able to do that?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of rjamya Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:39 PM
To: Grabowy, Chris
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Datapump export, incremential only?

Interesting ... could/would you explain what problems were encountered? i am curious ... i have had success with it, but in my case list of tables against which the expdp was run was pretty short (< 10).
Raj
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Grabowy, Chris <chris.grabowy_at_lmco.com> wrote: Gus,

I believe the DBA was trying to take advantage of that WHERE clause but was not able to make it work that way.