RE: Install 11gR1 on 64-bit Windows 7

From: Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:02:09 -0700

Try this to get more information as well.

C:\11gr2\database>setup -debug

Michael Dinh

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI). BY ACCEPTING THIS MESSAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOREGOING, AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS: YOU AGREE TO NOT DISCLOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY ANY PHI CONTAINED HEREIN, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PERFORM YOUR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE. If the reader of this email (and attachments) is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the error and delete the e-mail you received. Thank you.