Re: How many is too many

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_method-r.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:18:14 -0500

You don't have to just wonder whether you have the *best* indexes to optimize all your queries *and *your inserts, updates, deletes and merges. You can actually figure it out. Two words: Tapio Lahdenmäki<http://www.amazon.com/gp/entity/Tapio-Lahdenmaki/B001ITX914#?ie=UTF8&tag=methodrcom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957> .

Cary Millsap
Method R Corporation
http://method-r.com