Re: multi-home servers

From: Martin Bach <development_at_the-playground.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 15:05:41 +0100

Hi Niall!

what about Oracle Restart-can take 10g and 11g database (needs a bit of tweaking), and is platform independent. However it introduces another layer you'd have to patch... I have fond memories of using it, it's a godsend for a shop that looks at AIX, Solaris, and Linux. Haven't tried Windows yet though.

Hope this helps,

Martin