Re: multi-home servers

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:12:23 +0100

Im trying to do just that. Ihave 11g and 10 and trying to get a 10 db up to 10.1.0.2 and then to 11g.

The listener seems the biggest problem. When I try to set the home to 10 from 11 rman cant see remorte databases.

Is there a checklist of EVERYTHING you need to do?

RH Linux Oracle 11 and 10

--
Howard A. Latham

Sent from my Nokia N97