Re: RAC design question

From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 09:57:33 +0200

With the clusterware you can setup a service for every schema which can fail over to another instance.

Frits Hoogland

http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com
mailto:frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com> cell: +31 6 53569942

Op 6 aug. 2011 om 08:22 heeft Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars_at_rulegen.com> het volgende geschreven:

I think you've answered that design question very wisely.

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker_at_cable.comcast.com

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.rulegen.com/am4dp-backcover-text