Oracle Configuration Manager installation problems

From: Stephens, Chris <Chris.Stephens_at_adm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:25:05 -0500

I was going to see what OCM has to offer and install it on one of our development servers. The install appears to be very easy. However, after entering the information prompted after executing $ORACLE_HOME/ccr/bin/ setupCCR, I get the following:

Registration Server encountered a SQL Exception SQL Exception: ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'MGMT_TABLESPACE' ORA-06512: at "SYSMAN.CCR_AUTH", line 2193 ORA-06512: at line 1

Since there is no tablespace with that name on the server I am attempt to configure OCM on, I can only assume this is being generated from Oracle support's repository? If so: way to be Oracle!

Anyone else have this problem? ...or has no one else installed OCM?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.