RE: Source Control for DB objects

From: Jeff Chirco <JChirco_at_innout.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:42:05 +0000

What about this scenario.
Say user A is working on a package and then user B needs to finish working on the package where A left off. Is the only way user B can get user A's changes is if he commits/ check in his changes? But it is not in production yet so how can I tell what version is in production. Currently I only have my developers check in their source when it has been moved to production, that way it is very easy for me to tell what is in production. Thanks

Jeff | Database Administrator