Re: need some help with a bug

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 08:16:54 +0800

Hmm. Manifestation of a bug that has been around since 9.2 --- under different Bug#s in each release. (Some of them being Wrong Results bugs).

Qualifying an object by schema name is a workaround but does Oracle believe that it is easy to change all the application code? This also makes consolidation harder to test and implement.

Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com

sent from my smartphone