Re: Todays Oracle 11.2.0.2 quiz...

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

For a quiz I pick "C", for my large database environments that are reality, I would have to say for the majority of objects, "C" is fine and for 20%, I need "A" and other options...  Now ask me why I think my developers choices in code, hints that are in use and design demand the change and it's not Oracle fault... :)