Re: Operational Excellence - True or False? (Feel free to explain if so inclined)

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:10:24 -0700

I usually stuck to one class myself, but I gamed with a guy who played every encounter as if he were a fighter/mage/cleric/thief, regardless of the character he'd created. With *excessively bad* dice luck.

I'd like to cast my vote for more RPG analogies in oracle-L threads, please. ;-)

Regards,

John P.