Re: Anyone tried connecting to 10.1 DB from 11.2 client?

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:07:12 -0300

I have 11.2.0.2.0 client installed on windows xp 32 and I can connect to all my databases (ranging from 9.2.0.5.0 to 11.2.0.2.0). Databases are on linux and solaris and there are a couple of 10.1 databases out there... so... I wasn't aware of any issues...

I do use toad, but the libraries and everything are the client's.

hth
Alan.-