10g-11g Enterprise Manager move

From: Newman, Christopher <cjnewman_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:41:15 -0500

Greetings all,

We recently moved from 10g linux to 11g Solaris (SPARC 64) for our Grid Control environment. We did not upgrade due to historical issues with upgrading, rather we did a fresh install.

We have an issue in that created service beacons, tests, reports, and the historical data from these for several of our beacons are required in the new repository. There are only a few of them, but they are critical. For now they can be accessed in the old environment, however that isn't feasible moving forward.

Any thoughts on how to get them out of the old repository and moved into the new one?

Thank you - Chris