Re: upgrade from 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.2 gives 100s of invalid objects

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:31:15 +0100

Nial funnily enough a query of dba_registry give a better result that utllusts which is run at the end of the upgrade
COMP_NAME                 STATUS
------------------------- -----------
Oracle Enterprise Manager VALID
Spatial                   VALID
Oracle Expression Filter  VALID
Oracle Rule Manager       INVALID
Oracle Workspace Manager  VALID
Oracle Data Mining        VALID

Oracle Database Catalog V VALID
iews

Oracle Database Packages VALID
and Types

COMP_NAME                 STATUS
------------------------- -----------

JServer JAVA Virtual Mach VALID
ine

Oracle XDK                VALID

Oracle Database Java Pack VALID
ages

OLAP Analytic Workspace REMOVED
Oracle OLAP API REMOVED

I wonder which one I should believe, and why Oacle Tech Support didnt suggest a query of this instead.

--
Howard A. Latham

Sent from my Nokia N97