Re: AWK for update INITIAL - Oracle

From: kurt van meerbeeck <kurtvm_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:51:59 +0200

http://pretoria.sourceforge.net/

Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Hi friends,

  I generated a file using imp / indexfile in order to know objects inside the .dmp.   Then I saw that the initial value is too big to import it.

  How can I do an awk code in order to change the folloing string :

      from     INITIAL 52428800 FREELISTS
      to        INITIAL 8124 FREELISTS

  Note: in the indexfile has a lot of initial values different, so the awk must consider different values.

  I have this one, but I donĀ“t know how to get and change the old value (the next word after the word "INITIAL".

  Look:

           cat lista1 | awk '{ sub(/INITIAL/, "INITIAL 8124"); print }'

Best Regards
Eriovaldo

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sun Jul 10 2011 - 12:51:59 CDT