Re: Slightly-OT: Throw HW at a SW/DB problem

From: <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 02:11:17 +0000

No, not at all. I think you just missed the irony of it. I published in my blog - check the entry link I gave - the exact way Exadata works BEFORE it even became a product.
Without knowing what it was or even if it existed. Hence why I think explaining to me "how it works" is a bit like teaching granny to suck eggs?
;-)

On Wed Jun 29 22:45 , Robert Freeman sent: