Re: RMAN duplicate only used blocks?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:32:27 +0100

The source of the quote was likely the nfs clonedb feature introduced in 11g (maybe R2). Kevin Closson has an intro at http://kevinclosson.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/oracle-database-11g-direct-nfs-clonedb-feature-part-i/ it
is a cool feature, but probably won't help Alan.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA