Re: Upgrading 11.2.0.1 RAC to 11.2.0.2 RAC anyone?

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:13:16 -0500

Did you upgrade the grid infrastructure first? The upgrade process requires you to upgrade the GI, then the databases. Also, remember to install the April CPU and the patch for the april CPU, there are some pretty major bugs evidently.

If you have not done the GI yet, you will probably run into issues with multicast, which will also require a patch download.

--
Andrew W. Kerber