Clusterware and nodeid

From: Stefano Cislaghi <s.cislaghi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:30:07 +0200

Hi all,

I've few 3-nodes clusters with grid infrastructure 11.2.0.2 installed for single instances (configured as active/passive). One cluster was created due to some upgrade work in a different order, as

node01 - id1 - +ASM1
node02 - id3 - +ASM3
node03 - id2 - +ASM2

I've tried to remove node02 and node03 with standard procedure and rejoin them with correct order without success. Clusterware still join node03 with id2 even if node02 has been joined before. Metalink does not provide any hint. Before opening a long SR (as I see that support is not really skilled with newer version), does anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks
Ste

--

http://www.stefanocislaghi.eu