Temp usage on Linux vs solaris

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:26:16 -0700

Hi
We recently migrated our ebiz solaris db to linux. We have some bad queries in solaris which take up temp segment (I mean mor than what it should take if the query was properly written in the first place). Since we migrated to LInux, the queries are as bad as ever but we see more ORA-1652 errors now than we were on Solaris. We are trying to identify the sql_id and report that to developers. But have any of you noticed increased temp space usage after migration to linux from solaris.

Thank you
Kumar