Re: Securing Oracle, where to start? what to read?

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:41:32 -0500

I like these books by David Knox... I like the way he started with I&A and general security features on the first book.. and then on database security options/products on the second book.. and you'll be able to setup these technologies (combined) on a project type scenario chapter by chapter.. http://www.amazon.com/Effective-Oracle-Database-Security-Design/dp/0072231300 http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Oracle-Security-Developing-Environments/dp/0071613706

And don't forget Arup's project lockdown..

Series: Project Lockdown - A phased approach to securing your database infrastructure
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/index-087388.html http://blog.red-database-security.com/2010/09/10/update-of-project-lockdown-released/

--

Karl Arao
karlarao.wordpress.com