Having Ubuntu instead of Windows XP for Oracle and for Daily use ? which is best

From: Balakrishna Y <krishna000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:13:05 +0100

Hi All ,

I'm having currently windows XP and unfortunately my Hard Disk got crashed with is very much because of virus .

I'm planning to have Ubuntu for Oracle and for Daily use also (i.e for MP3,movies etc :) ) .

I'd like to have to Oracle Database & VMware in it for my RAC and ASM etc. in Ubuntu OS . I know Oracle is very much possible with Ubuntu and not about VMware .

So which is best according to your experiences and problems you faced ? please let me know .

Thankful to you all as always :)

Regards

Bala