Re: 1.7GB SHARABLE_MEM used by single SQL

From: Grzegorz Goryszewski <grzegorzof_at_interia.pl>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:48:15 +0200

On 2011-06-15 17:39, Eagle Fan wrote:
> hi:
>
> Is there any way to dump a cursor's sharable memory?
>
> When the SQL's version was not increasing, the sharable memory was
> increasing slowly. I'm curious what caused the increasing of sharable
> memory.

Hi,
 I think You can try with Tanel's curheaps.sql script.

File name: curheaps.sql

-- Purpose:     Show main cursor data block heap sizes and their contents
--              (heap0 and heap6)

You can obtain source from
http://files.e2sn.com/scripts/tpt_public_win.zip

take few snapshots and check which heap is growing .

btw what is the reason behind high version count ? Regards
GG

Dzwonki MP3 na telefon. To sa prawdziwe hity! Pobierz >> http://linkint.pl/f29c2