Re: storage and filesystems on linux (ocfs2, ASM...)

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:58:26 +0200

If this is a critical issue to your company, and to get rid of the fingerpointing, get your Oracle support's manager involved, and have him open a JET call with the HP ticket (JET - Joint Escalation Team).

That way, Oracle will work directly with HP, without you having to be the middle man.

Worked wonders in the past for me.

Stefan

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder