RE: Linux with Windows interface ?

From: Michael Dinh <mdinh_at_XIFIN.Com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 05:22:10 -0700

I believe software such as Ultra-Edit (need licensing) will allow you to open and edit remote files.

What I have seen others do as well is to connect to server using SCP and to open the file using favorite editor.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of walid alkaakati [walid_alkaakati_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 1:00 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Linux with Windows interface ?

Hi list,

Iam used to install oracle under windows for many years recently i received a request to work under linux redhat or susi,my question is thier an interface or GUI or other utilities that help me in editing files ,...... like i used to do under Windows ? at least untill i get used to this new enviroment !.

Thanks