Metalink

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:34:01 -0400

Someone here made a statement a while ago that they were headed to Oracle to make some constructive criticisms of Metalink. Well I'd like to add one to that. I just updated an iTAR by uploading a file and then wanted to add some text to the ticket. Well the upload went well, but to add text you have to re-query the ticket and then add your comments. Otherwise you get this message that the "TAR has been updated by another session". Sure it has, mine, so why do I need to re-query for the iTAR?

Richard Goulet

Senior Oracle DBA/Na Team Leader