Re: What hint would you try?

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:22:19 +0200

+1. Took me some time to get accustomed to the ANSI syntax, but I find it more legible too. And I have never been able to directly link a performance issue to a use of the ANSI syntax; on the other hand, I have never tried *just* changing the syntax of joins and my own understanding of tuning is rather heavy-handed.

SF