Re: Need simulation materials for learning RAC & Dataguard

From: Martin Bach <development_at_the-playground.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:49:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

if you want to get your hands dirty with RAC, have a look at Jeremy Schneider's RAC ATTACK. Free downloadable PDF worth a lot, and with step by step instructions. All you need on your side is a machine with a lot of RAM and ideally 4 cores.

Cheers,

Martin

Martin Bach
http://martincarstenbach.wordpress.com