Re: Oracle Grid control

From: Ram Srinivasan <srinivasanram2004_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 07:19:43 -0400

Prabhu:
  Grid Control is the best tool for a large data center. We are currently using 10.2.0.5.0 version on each network. And all our DBAs are so used to it that they can't do any command line tasks any more. Grid control is so easy to use, to monitor the performance of the databases, performance of the servers, job-scheduling, monitoring, etc., data guard management, etc., etc.

Ram Srinivasan

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Prabhu Krishnaswamy <prabhu_adam_at_hotmail.com

--
Sincerely
Ram Srinivasan