Re: What utilities/tools do you use to Organize Oracle Articles/Tips?

From: Leyi Zhang (Kamus) <"Leyi>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 02:50:22 +0800

I‘m not a heavy mind mapper creator, it's just a personally choice, if I have to compared xmind to FreeMind,
1. In my opinion, it looks beautiful than FreeMind :-) 2. It has Xmind Share option, which can download other's sharing mindmap, or share your mindmap to others. http://www.xmind.net/share 3. XMind LTD is a HongKong registered business, and I'm Chinese, I prefer to use local company's product if it fits my requirement.
--
Kamus <kamusis_at_gmail.com>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com
Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org