Re: select/insert/delete

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

MERGE with a union as the source query?

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation, Oracle ACE Author of various books on RMAN, New Features and this shorter signature line. Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com

Note: THIS EMAIL IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ORACLE SUPPORT COMMUNICATION. It is just the opinion of one Oracle employee. I can be wrong, have been wrong in the past and will be wrong in the future. If your problem is a critical production problem, you should always contact Oracle support for assistance. Statements in this email in no way represent Oracle Corporation or any subsidiaries and reflect only the opinion of the author of this email.