Re: How get everything back in sync after manual removal of archivelogs

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 07:02:29 +0800

After the CROSSCHECK, you need to run DELETE [NOPROMPT] EXPIRED ARCHIVELOG ALL; Hemant K Chitale

sent from my smartphone
On 7 Jun 2011 06:08, "P D" <pdba1966_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I manually removed some archivelogs and then did a crosscheck. However,
when the backup and reports run those logs that were manually removed are still showing up as 'validation failed for archived log X'. What is the proper syntax for the crosscheck command to get everything back in sync again or is it a different command besides crosscheck that I should be using?