Re: What utilities/tools do you use to Organize Oracle Articles/Tips?

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:40:36 -0400

Try plone. I have not used this for my own documents, but I started on a project recently where we use it for document management. It is a document management system and a wiki. The advantage it has over regular wikis is that it has a built in editor, so you don't have to worry about making wiki commands. You just create a page which is similiar to a wiki and you get an editor. You can edit that page without needing tags, since its built into the editor. From the same interface you can load documents into directories.

It has alot of nice features. I have not installed or configured it. From a user perspective it is pretty nice.