Oracle Grid Agent for Veritas Cluster Active-Passive environment

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 17:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had a Veritas Cluster Non-RAC setup where I had 4 Database on Node1 and 4 on Node2 and these cluster nodes act as High availability for each other. All database are running with own VIP. Both Nodes have Local Oracle Software which is 9i/10g/11g along with Oracle 11g Grid Agent.

Now if I failover one Database from Node A to Node B, then I can use emcli and can relocate the Agent configuration for Oracle Database listener.

What I need is to Automate the process so that I don't need to manuall execute the emcli command. I can do this using hares commands like. Anyone can share the process used with VCS commands. EM agent are always running on both nodes and only Database might be moved few times.

TIA
Sanjay