Re: What utilities/tools do you use to Organize Oracle Articles/Tips?

From: fmhabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:37:38 -0400

I've used UltraRecall at http://www.kinook.com/ for the last 10 years. Here's what I get in terms of functionality ...
  1. It stores its data in sqlite database. You get security, binary compression, and convenience.
  2. Can link or store content from anywhere clipboard, web, windows explorer, most browsers, ...etc.
  3. Can interlink articles within hierarchy and between databases.
  4. Can share contents via export or using free viewer.
  5. Can create your own or use system generated item attributes e.g. timestamps, urls, templates, ...etc.

I'm in not associated with this company other than the fact I used this product for years.

Hope this helps.