Re: Test for jdbc connection?

From: Igor Racic <igor.racic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 18:49:44 +0200

Hi,

Just few thoughts...

Compare URL used by Java side vs tnsnames alias definition used with sqlplus (or ezconnect or...)

If needed to be accessed differently (if using DataSource definition "hosted" by your directory server) - see also your sysadmin...

Also, verify Oracle network setting (ldap.ora, sqlnet.ora).

If nothing helps, maybe sqlnet.ora client side tracing can get more info...

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Igor