Re: Need help with compatibility list for oracle 8.1.5 and windows nt

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:11:30 -0300

You need a DeLorean, a Flux Capacitor and 1.21 Gigawatts!

I expect oracle would take down the compatibility matrix for Oracle 8i from metalink, or at least the easy ways to access it. However you can access the requirements from the docs:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a76956/toc.htm
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a76965/toc.htm
http://tahiti.oracle.com/pls/tahiti/tahiti.docindex

hth